a world of unlimited possibilities
Stand out from the competition with Virtual reality. Companies using this technology wisely will stand out. It is not only for the gaming industry. Companies, tourism, real estate, health are using Virtual reality to achieve their promotion and training goals. But it is just the beginning and it's time to jump on board.
Virtual reality creates emotion!
Immersive environments and interactivity will put users right in the heart of the action. Being immersed in a 360-degree universe takes you out of reality to bring you into another world. This world is yours and your users will be fascinated.
- Do you need to stand out in a product presentation?
- Do you want to immerse your prospects in the heart of your business?
- Do you want to attract the best candidates for your company?
- Do you want to set up an immersive training program that your employees will adopt?
- Do you work in residential or commercial real estate and want to reduce the sales cycle?
- Do you work in the tourism industry and want to introduce fabulous destinations?
Virtual reality can help you achieve these objectives
3 major types of virtual reality: mobile, connected virtual reality and built-in computer reality. The first requires a smartphone that slips into a helmet (Gear VR, Cardboard). The second requires a headset that connects to a computer (Vive, Oculus Rift). Hololens, for example, has a built-in computer into the helmet.
Connected systems have superior image quality. However, mobile technologies make virtual reality more affordable and make it easier to deploy applications through different "stores" such as Play Store, Apple Store and Oculus Store. The choice of technology depends on the project and its purpose, but also on its budget.
The visual design incorporates 360 photographs, 360 videos or both. A graphical interface, such as a menu or any other clickable element, gives access to the different sections of the content. This content can be created in 3D or live shooting or a combination of both. Scripting, limitations and budget will define the artistic choices.
Like the design of a traditional video, 360 videos designed for projects in virtual reality require a script, even a storyboard if necessary. Then, there is editing according to the established artistic direction, and if the project requires it, the addition of narration and / or music to complete the experience and elevate it to a higher level of immersion.
Interactivity is another asset to make the project even more interesting. During the experiment, the user could:
- Determine your "path". For example, choose your route during a visit to a house, a building, a virtual museum or tourist sites.
- Select an item for more details (e.g.: a piece of art in a virtual museum).
- Answer questions during a training.
- Make diagnostic selections as he/she travels through the human body.
Virtual reality is an outstanding tool to create emotions and incredible experiences. It is time to take advantage of this great channel of sales, promotion and communication.